Daily (right after morning coffee)
- Test Sight speed
- Test Landing pages and Checkout.
- Check Sucuri malware report and firewall
- Check wooCommerce Analytics
Weekly (by end of day Friday)
- Check customer list and remove ‘fake’ customers
- Check Google Console and Analytics
- Update plugins if needed and then run the daily test list
- Check plugins that can be turned off.
Monthly (prior to the Level 10 meeting, first Tuesday of the month)
- Check SpyFu reports
- Create a site heath report for the team
- Goggle Analytics
- WooCommerce Report
- SpyFu Report
- Speed Test Report
New Product Testing
- Review landing pages and product pages on as many devices as possible and follow all links. (as many staff possible should test)
- Test shop pages
- Test payment process
- Review customer messages
- Set up Automate Woo process as needed
Links and Forwards
- When updating pricing or changing page names.
- Search the site for related links and update.
- Add 301 redirects as needed.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!